Tuesday 30 December 2008

Welcome to my blog here at Blogger.com

The aim here is to provide you with a bit more information about my day to day photographic life. I intend to add to this blog to provide a resource for photographers from amateur to professionals. Giving you tips, tricks of the trade and interesting articles that will hopefully benefit your own photographic life.

With a bit of work and mutual contribution my blog should become a reference tool for anyone wanting to know more about photography, photographic training or the business of photography.

For those wanting to know I am Dan Pearson, a full time professional photographer, writer and photographic tutor based in Northeast England. I'm currently 33 years old and live with my better half and a crazy 10 year old who goes by the name of Molly.

So now that the introduction is out of the way I suppose I ought to go come up with some content.

No comments:

Post a Comment